Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Letter to RPM Peers

Dear Each One Trying RPM, 
I trust you are very smart.  You have potential like anyone else. Heighten your potential by practicing writing your opinions of the world.  If you are just starting, know you earn your true voice by practicing hard each time possible.  You have to be patient learning step by step.  You have to be a person never giving up.  When I first started I thought it was so hard.  I hardly took real lessons before. I loved real learning but the showing what I knew was tiring.  I had mom each day taming my impulses from doing what came naturally for many years.  It took so much energy but it was worth getting my thoughts out.  I would often have meltdowns.  I am getting purposeful movement more with each passing year.   Follow your teachers and try to push yourself up further than yesterday and you will put yourself in a place where you can be free. 
From, 
Philip
Not being able to speak is not the same as not having anything to say.

1 comment: