Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Journey in Life by Guest Blogger Marianne Handoko


My journey in life.

I was born in the year of rat. My name is Marianne Handoko. I am the first child in my family. I have a brother named Shawn. I am autistic. I am different. I am not like the other children. I am the autistic girl in the family. I am so thankful nearly as mountain as high for being in my family. My parents love me unconditionally. My mum always advocates for me. My dad works extra hard everyday to support us. I am the lucky girl on earth to be a part of this family. Every minute every second I am thankful being born in this family.

Being different is not easy. It takes a lot of courage not to give up. Of emittance on a radiation east sun, it is some abnormally. Contrast is what it escalates to the regularity. An episode of being on the east side of the world did not instill irresistible figure. I decided to be myself although it is not always appropriate.

Be able to RPM-ing, I am so free. No other means of communication is as rewarding as RPM. Many thanks to mum, Soma, Elizabeth for the greatest gift one could ever receive.

Marianne.

Marianne Handoko is originally from Indonesia and now lives in Sydney, Australia.  Rapid Prompting Method (RPM) has given her a voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment